Satisfactory (Goat Sim devs)
Page 13 of 13 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
harry_theone




Posts: 11625
Location: The Land of Thread Reports
PostPosted: Mon, 8th Jun 2026 11:32    Post subject:
@DXWarlock Haha I've deleted the first 2-3 runs until I finally found a place to settle and how to get at it.

I had spaghetti conveyors (most people said it's unavoidable for beginners) to get the 500-600m distant iron and copper to my base, without a smart splitter, on the same conveyor Laughing Before redoing that and replacing it with one that immediately sorts it into the right machines.

I also had a concrete stairway of ramps to scale that large stone wall that sits between the belts and my base that is below. Afterwards I realised I just could run a vertical belt or two and remove that, especially seeing that I could zipline to the top of the power pole connection so I didn't need that ugly staircase at all anymore.

Trying to get it sorted more and more so I can remove a ton of things and redo them nicely.

- power central with power lines connecting the miners, not doing a biofuel at each site (obsolete now as I got coal)
- self sufficient Coal power and Steel setup
- built a Tractor for exploration
- dimensional storage first steps unlocked and currently uploading most used materials for on the go.

Still it's pretty addicting, especially when you see how once production kicks in, you're able to build and create so many things. The scale is crazy, I keep on underestimating how much space I need.
Back to top
Il_Padrino




Posts: 8185
Location: Greece by the North Sea
PostPosted: Mon, 8th Jun 2026 12:09    Post subject:
I once tried the desert location as starting point. Lots and lots of open spaces, you can really go extreme Laughing Just takes a bit longer to get started, since the resource locations are a bit spread out. But also lots of blueprints around that location


The numbers don't decide, the system is a lie. The river running dry, the wings of butterflies.
And you may pour us away like soup. Like we're pretty broken flowers.
We'll take back what is ours. One day at a time.
Back to top
headshot
VIP Member



Posts: 40083
Location: UK
PostPosted: Wed, 29th Jul 2026 20:26    Post subject:


May the NFOrce be with you always.
Back to top
DaLexy




Posts: 3165
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Tue, 29th Sep 2026 20:37    Post subject:


My SysProfile ッ

I ΓУPΞ LIҜΞ Д БФSS, УФЦЯ ДЯGЦMΞИΓ I$ IИVДLłD
Back to top
Ankh




Posts: 23575
Location: Trelleborg
PostPosted: Wed, 30th Sep 2026 05:21    Post subject:
!!! Finally!


shitloads of new stuff in my pc. Cant keep track of it all.
Back to top
couleur
[Moderator] Janitor



Posts: 15001

PostPosted: Wed, 30th Sep 2026 11:34    Post subject:
This game has already stolen so much of my time, and now they want more?


"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed nonage. Nonage is the inability to use one's own understanding without another's guidance. This nonage is self-imposed if its cause lies not in lack of understanding but in indecision and lack of courage to use one's own mind without another's guidance. Dare to know! (Sapere aude.) "Have the courage to use your own understanding," is therefore the motto of the enlightenment."
Back to top
dethy




Posts: 3534
Location: Conclave of Shadows
PostPosted: Wed, 30th Sep 2026 20:03    Post subject:
Awwwww sheeeeitttt! Can't wait! Very Happy


My specs:
Ryzen 5950x @ boosting 5ghz, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master, 128gb G.Skill Trident Neo pc3600 ram, nVidia RTX 5080, SoundBlasterX G6, Samsung 980 Pro m.2 1TB and Hynix m.2 1TB storage SSD. Custom watercooling loop.

OS: CachyOS because fuck Windows!

Derpsole: Nintendo Switch, Derpstation 5 Pro
Back to top
Silent_Lurker




Posts: 7658
Location: France
PostPosted: Thu, 1st Oct 2026 21:34    Post subject:
I need that cat .... thing !


So Much Win


Serious Rig: CPU : Ryzen7 9800X3D | GC : NVIDIA RTX 5080 FE | Mobo : MSI MPG Carbon X870E | RAM : 64GB DDR5 TridentZ5 Neo 6000 | Case : Fractal Define 7 XL | Cooler : Fractal Celcius S28 Prisma | PSU : Corsair RX1000 Shift | Monitor : LG Oled C2 42" 4K/G-Sync
Mobile Rig : Asus ROG751 JT | i7-4720HQ | GTX 970m | 16GB DDR3 \ G-Sync
Just for the LUL: PS4 Pro / Nintendo Switch / Wii U
$team, Orishit, Upay, PSN : Athlonic
Back to top
Page 13 of 13 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - PC Games Arena Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group