I could have swore this game was releasing on September 24th.
I found out today that they brought the release date forward in July by 3 weeks so now it’s this Friday! :/
Jesus this game is good.
I’ve stopped playing Blood of Dawnwalker for it for the moment lol :/
Looks stunning in quality mode with ray tracing on PS5 Pro and the framerate is surprisingly good!
The combat is excellent, especially the boss fights.
It’s very tongue in cheek, often amusing and the protagonist is a great character
Gonna play this all weekend for sure!
Jesus this game is good.
I’ve stopped playing Blood of Dawnwalker for it for the moment lol :/
Looks stunning in quality mode with ray tracing on PS5 Pro and the framerate is surprisingly good!
The combat is excellent, especially the boss fights.
It’s very tongue in cheek, often amusing and the protagonist is a great character
Gonna play this all weekend for sure!
Framerate seems to be very good on all consoles. And apparently Ray-Tracing is "free" in regards of Performance, but then again limited to reflections. No GI or Shadows via RT.
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
- Albert Camus
lol played about 15 hours so far.
I’m enjoying it and the combat is really great.
I sucked at the Sekiro deflecting mechanic but the parry/deflect is pretty good here.
The side quest/exploration and grinding for materials to upgrade is a bit boring and tedious though.
They reuse enemies too much as well with main bosses becoming mini bosses.
The protagonist is likeable guy but the dialogue is often cringy :/
lol played about 15 hours so far.
I’m enjoying it and the combat is really great.
I sucked at the Sekiro deflecting mechanic but the parry/deflect is pretty good here.
The side quest/exploration and grinding for materials to upgrade is a bit boring and tedious though.
They reuse enemies too much as well with main bosses becoming mini bosses.
The protagonist is likeable guy but the dialogue is often cringy :/
TL;dr : not worth the money, buy it when it drops 50% (there is no game headshot doesnt like so you know it's not perfect when there is a "i love it but but but and but but and but")
I am glad I pirated this and started playing. The longer I play this, the more I appreciate the small design choices.
Your moveset is (initially) rather small, but distinct. there are clear differences between parrying and dodging for example, each with up- and downsides.
Enemy moves are very well telegraphed and easily readable. Even bosses have a manageable amount of moves, which makes it possible to learn their patterns rather easily. I typically struggle with Souls games and often rely on cheese-builds, but in this game I can actually do really well. Bosses are far from easy, but still sometimes I manage to beat them first try scraping by and when not, I am very aware of where I messed up and need to do better. Retries are quick so there is basically no penalty for just keep on going on.
The tone is enjoyable as well, rather relaxed but not silly. Animations of the main character are great. He stumbles and falls etc., but also you can clearly tell he is an adapt swordsman. They really nailed giving him personality through the moveset alone, but also apart from there is much more to like about him than I thought would happen in an Onimusha game.
What I am missing so far is a bit of the "metroidvania"-feel of the PS2 games, it's more of an open area opening up more and more as you progress. But who knows how this will continue.
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
- Albert Camus
Oh it isn't even cracled?
Playing lords of the fallen (way better then I remember), stalker 2, still need to finish rise of the ronin and maybe start gta5. Not even a question of "protesting" because it's not cracked, just got a TON of games to play.
Also, TW3 re remastershit but after seeing the new lighting vs the old videos... will wait a bit.
boundle (thoughts on cracking AITD) wrote:
i guess thouth if without a legit key the installation was rolling back we are all fucking then
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum