Dragon Age
Page 179 of 205 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 203, 204, 205  Next
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Sun, 7th Feb 2010 12:12    Post subject:
What you do is to take the bat file I uploaded previously, installed the updated "mod" via the updater program the game has and then you place the decrypt exe file and bat in the \addins\ folder and just run it, should go trough all of them listed in that bat (It's clean by the way for those who are worried, but feel free to check it with notepad anyway.) and it'll go trough it and decrypt any ERF archive using the password given by the .bat file.
(Easier than typing it all out by hand in a command prompt environment.)

I didn't create any of this by the way, utility was by someone else and the DLC keys were discovered by various other people, just put the Ostagar data in the old .bat and reuploaded it to make it easier to use. Smile
(Without reuploading a full pre-modified DLC, it's probably available like that by now as well however as mentioned in the above posts.)
ruso

PostPosted: Sun, 7th Feb 2010 19:30    Post subject:
I was thinking you did the keys jbeckman ;p
btw did someone tried to decrypt the protected erf files of the blood dragon armor 1.1?
Cailan

PostPosted: Sun, 7th Feb 2010 19:50    Post subject:
Yes, use this key:
 Spoiler:

peter980

PostPosted: Sun, 7th Feb 2010 20:37    Post subject:
What is interesting is that old version of blood dragon armor was never encrypted. Only 1.1 version is.
WiCKed666

PostPosted: Sun, 7th Feb 2010 23:02    Post subject:
peter980 wrote:
What is interesting is that old version of blood dragon armor was never encrypted. Only 1.1 version is.

And the file size of 1.1 is 3 mb bigger then 1.0 so there must be some difference.
BTW is it the only dlc updated?

CPU : Intel i7 6900K | GC : Inno3D GTX 1080 FE | RAM : 128 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | Case : Cooler Master COSMOS II | Mobo : Asus X99-DELUXE II | Cooler : Corsair H115i | PSU : Corsair HX1000i | Optical Drive : Asus BW-16D1HT | System Drive : Samsung 950 PRO M.2 PCIe 512Gb | HDD's : 7x ~ 28 Tb | OS : Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor : Dell U2713HM
peter980

PostPosted: Sun, 7th Feb 2010 23:17    Post subject:
Well, RtO was updated too. Leaked veriosn is 1.0, and final one is 1.1.

P.S.
Old dragon armor was missing texture for female elf model.
LeoNatan
☢ NFOHump Despot ☢

PostPosted: Mon, 8th Feb 2010 00:49    Post subject:
Do not install the 1.1 Blood Dragon Armor unless you plan on equipping it on a female elf. They nerfed it down because some dumbos bitched how you get a very good armor from the start.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Dragon_Armor_Set
Smikis.

PostPosted: Mon, 8th Feb 2010 03:16    Post subject:
so is there anything new or different in final rto?
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Mon, 8th Feb 2010 07:10    Post subject:
Heh Inatan as if that would be a problem to fix in the editor once the files are unencrypted. Very Happy
LeoNatan
☢ NFOHump Despot ☢

PostPosted: Mon, 8th Feb 2010 07:32    Post subject:
I haven't played much with the toolkit yet, so not sure. Smile
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Mon, 8th Feb 2010 07:36    Post subject:
I haven't used it much either actually but it shouldn't be too difficult as the ERF files can be opened, unsure about the files inside those but there's probably utilities for those script and data files within the toolkit utilities so it should be possible to alter the item stats and set bonus and re-save it, it's not that different from a module once decrypted and accessible. Smile
(Easiest method might perhaps be to extract the required files and use them as a "override" once altered.)
ruso

PostPosted: Mon, 8th Feb 2010 14:51    Post subject:
Thanks for the key Cailan, the bigger size i think is because now include the middle chest model for female elfs too, if you want your old stats back no need to go in the toolmaker just put the old designeritems.erf of 1.0 inside the C:\Users\username\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\AddIns\dao_prc_promo_me\module\data of the new armor and you have your old stats back
btw a guy in the official bioware social updated the fix so now it haves the missing icon picture back so with all this you can have a full armor old stats , no missing icon, full textures and all decrypted a yes and put a 0 in authorized.
again thanks for the key.
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue, 9th Feb 2010 15:47    Post subject:
http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/comments_news.phtml?id=020910_2

Has sold over 3 million copies now, might get a sequel early next year.
(Bit early but might have been worked on for a while already.)
cybtropic

PostPosted: Tue, 9th Feb 2010 18:32    Post subject:
Anyone have any info on the expansion that is/was supposed to be out end of March?
Stinky244

PostPosted: Tue, 9th Feb 2010 18:34    Post subject:
cybtropic wrote:
Anyone have any info on the expansion that is/was supposed to be out end of March?

Check out the new topic related to it. Dragon Age Origins The Awakening. Click here
sabin1981
Mostly Cursed

PostPosted: Tue, 9th Feb 2010 19:10    Post subject:
Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Dead_Space_2_New_Dragon_Age_due_in_2011/551-109220-585.html

Quote:

Based on the current popularity of multi-platform Dragon Age: Origins, EA has scheduled yet another "Dragon Age Title TBA" for the fourth quarter of 2011 for consoles, handhelds and the PC platform. Don't confuse this with the 'Awakening' expansion pack expected on March 16 this year. The unannounced Dark Age Title could be yet another expansion pack, a sequel or prequel - way too early to predict anything.
DraySpittle

PostPosted: Tue, 9th Feb 2010 21:21    Post subject:
Yeah I just mentioned that in the other thread before seeing it mentioned here >_< oh well.

There's also something about more Mass Effect coming out too.

*goes to mass effect 2 thread to see that's already been mentioned as well.

NO LINKS TO ILLEGAL STUFF IN SIGS - DLC IS ILLEGAL TOO
MinderMast

PostPosted: Tue, 9th Feb 2010 21:30    Post subject:
Well it doesn't really say anything surprising. There was bound to be a new Dragon Age, and Q4 2011 or Q1 2012 seemed like the most likely time for it to be released, with ME3 probably somewhere around that period as well.
The ME part is interesting though, not much time for ME3, too much for small DLC...
lolozaur

PostPosted: Sat, 13th Feb 2010 10:47    Post subject:
is it possible that arl eamon dies? What happens if u dont take clean ashes, put the blood in the urn?
Guy_Incognito

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:17    Post subject:
Sorry to bother you Sabin, but is the decrypted RtO in your sig at version 1.0 or is it updated?

Also, for nonprotected DLCs, what are the dadmp files for, are they required to download at all?
sabin1981
Mostly Cursed

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:20    Post subject:
It's the 1.0 version, sorry Sad I've not updated it to the correct 1.1 yet. Does someone have a link handy?

As for the dadmp files, they're not needed at all - I only included them for completeness sake.
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:24    Post subject:
sabin1981
Mostly Cursed

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:26    Post subject:
Nah, I deliberately didn't update the Blood Armour links because people have been pissed about the severe gimping of it Wink I figured if they absolutely wanted to gimp the armour in exchange for it looking "correct" on Female Elf's, then they could find it from somewhere.

=Edit=

Sweet! Thanks for the Ostegar link. Do you have a link to the decrypter app too? I'll add that as well.
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:28    Post subject:
Got the Ostagar files and edited them into the post, odd for them to silently "patch" the armor like that though (Balance I mean, fix only mentions the female elf chest model fix.) but as shown there are ways to revert the changes although it requires a bit of extra work.
(Was discussed one or two pages back I think.)
Guy_Incognito

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:28    Post subject:
Big thanks to both!
sabin1981
Mostly Cursed

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:30    Post subject:
Nice one, thanks. I updated the RtO DLC to 1.1 in my post, but remember; it needs decrypting to work Wink

@JB

Yeah, it pretty much a dick move of Bioware to do that. Vocal minority bitching about the armour being too powerful, so Bioware ruined it for everyone else. Seriously, it's a useless hunk of metal now they gimped it.
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:31    Post subject:
Here's another link for it, it's posted before but I can't bother to check all 70+ pages (Although wasn't there a little search helper added a while ago?)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhzm5e

I think the code for the blood dragon armor still is for version 1.0, the 1.01 code was also posted one page back or so.
sabin1981
Mostly Cursed

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 14:32    Post subject:
Done and done! Thanks again JB, you're a star <3
Guy_Incognito

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 15:02    Post subject:
I can't get this Blood Armor 1.1 decrypted, tried both

dedaodrm.exe DAO_PRC_PROMO_ME 45125944

and

dedaodrm.exe DAO_PRC_PROMO_ME 16030373

(keys from this and previous page)
and in both cases I get "invalid DLC" message. What am I doing wrong?

Also, since dazips are common zip files, can't we just remove RequiresAuthorization="1" from the XML inside after decrypting, to avoid editing of main AddOns.xml file?
JBeckman
VIP Member

PostPosted: Sun, 14th Feb 2010 15:10    Post subject:
Strange, it decrypted here when I last ran it, it's just the decrypt utility followed by the folder name (which is "dao_prc_promo_me") and the key which should be 16030373 or the other code you mentioned. (Unsure which is for what version at the moment.)

The bat file I use simply repeats those steps and the only addition I've done to it was to add the Ostagar info so the full string (Or what to type if using a command window or similar.) would simply be "dedaodrm.exe DAO_PRC_PROMO_ME 16030373" so it should work.

Odd.
(Perhaps try a full path to the folder?)
Page 179 of 205 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - PC Games Arena Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 203, 204, 205  Next
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  

Jump to: